Request CBA

Services for Organizations Funded Directly by CDC

If you are an organization or health department that receives direct funding from CDC, you can request capacity building assistance using the CBA Request Information System (CRIS).

Request CBA via CRIS


Services for Organizations Not Funded by the CDC

Organizations that are either indirectly funded or non-funded, as well as community planning groups (CPGs) that provide HIV prevention services, can ask the health department in their jurisdiction to submit a CBA request on their behalf. All CBA requests must be submitted through the Capacity Request Information System (CRIS).

View Health Department CRIS Users by Jurisdiction


Questions? E-mail us at